Wednesday, March 28, 2007

A Tiny Annoyance

There's this girl in my Sociology class... she seems innocent enough. She even looks innocent enough.

I take with great respect the use of a hi-liter. They're convenient for pointing out or making clear to you something that may be important. It may be some key aspect in something you're doing.

This girl...let me tell you. She had it all wrong, ok? lol She abused the right to having or using a hi-liter. She used it for her planner. Not just hi-liting key events, or important days, no... she didn't stop there. She would take the thing and hi-lite the whole bloody paper! What is the point??

I dont know.. that got on my nerves. Who uses a hi-liter to hi-lite an entire page in a planner? It would be one thing if she did it to just one. Maybe that was some BIG day for her. No... she hi-lited EVERY SINGLE DAY!

Retarded. And a waste of perfectly good hi-liting ink. Whatever...

No comments: