Monday, March 12, 2007

The End All

So my band (me and my friend Adam) should start recording again this week. I'm excited. We have a myspace.

www.myspace.com/th3endall

We're called "The End All" - we might just be your cup of TEA. lol

But I'm really happy with the stuff we've done so far. We have a lot of songs, but haven't gotten around to recording a lot of them since we both get pretty irritable with eachother and end up wanting to murder one another after about an hour of recording. haha I wouldn't go that far, but it definitely gets frustrating.


Adam: Lets record this section again, I think it could be a little tighter

Me: Are you serious? It totally sounds fine.

Adam: No. It doesn't. It sucks.

Me: No. It doesn't. You suck.

Adam: Yeah well $@#* you!

Me: Fine. I'm not your friend anymore.

Adam: Yeah, well I'm not in your band anymore!

Me: What? No! (Starts crying)

Adam: You're right...we're too amazing to break up.

Me: Phew. I'm still not your friend.

Adam: Whatev.

Me: Yeah. You're totally crying on the inside.

Adam: Yeah. I totally am.


As long as we're both unarmed, it can be as tame as that. lol Nah, that was hypothetical. I'm joking. But yeah, it gets frustrating. Especially when neither of us are experts. We need to hire professionals or something. Maybe give them the music and have other people record it for us, and then we'll say it's us. lol

Keep checking for new songs though. But they may not be up for a while. It took about a week to finish one song. :-P

No comments: