Thursday, March 1, 2007

Ohhh life

Lovin it. Things are kind of complicated, and some things are kind of "vague" right now, but honestly, I'm really really happy with the way things are going.

Emotions are kind of crazy, but I like it. I don't know where everything is going, but I like the feeling right now. I feel so relaxed just knowing, "you know what? it's all gonna be okay."

So yeah. I'm happy.

I've also been extremely imaginitive and contemplative lately. In just about anything you can think of. Like, creatively, physically, sensually, emotionally, everything. I kind of get lost in thought just considering possibilities. For my future, for an hour from now, for a week from now, etc. I just like to think. Sometimes I do get carried away. Like with the sensual ones. Haha But that all just makes me happy again.

So life... life is good. Friends, friends are awesome. And right now, I'm really really happy. :-)

No comments: