Sunday, March 18, 2007

Thursday morning

I decided at 3am on Thursday morning to drive to the beach and watch the sunrise. A bit risky to go by myself, but I wasn't worried at all. Plus this is March. There aren't going to be a ton of people down there. But it was nice. The drive was quiet. I had made a mix that consisted of 4 cds with about 21 tracks on each one just for the ride. It was perfect. Relaxing. I only wish I could have stayed longer than I did.

So I just went up there for the day, took a small nap and headed home around 1pm. I just drove around, sat on the beach, took pictures, and cruised. It was overall a nice experience because I like being by myself like that. It's awesome. It probably would have been nicer, and safer, to have gone with someone else... but no one could... and my spring break wasn't getting any longer. Plus it was such perfect weather!

But anyway, here's some of the pics I took there:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

That isn't all of them, just my favorites. The first one is probably the best picture I've ever taken in my opinion. :-) Hope you enjoyed them.

No comments: