Monday, March 19, 2007

Now reading the Eulogy of...

The Track Record.

You were a good band. I only got to see you twice...but both times you were amazing.

So yeah...I just found out that the track record broke up. Way to ruin my day. And the rest of my bloody life for that matter. No, I'm joking. But it will certainly remain a let down for a while.

My favorite song would have to be "Letters to Summer" and "Available/Responsible." The lyrics were so catchy, and they kinda meant something to me. More or less.

Here are a few lyrics by who other than the track record themselves:

"The place at which we want to be is well within our reach...we're just not ready for it"

"This hardly scratches the surface, I make it a point to leave you wanting more."

So here's to the track record. They left me wanting more. Go buy their album.

Cheers

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: