Saturday, March 3, 2007

Somewhere in Time

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

A 1980s movie starring Christopher Reeve. Classic. It's probably my favorite movie of all time. Brilliant. You gotta go watch it. A little sappy, but I'm into that kind of thing. Especially when it's so convincing. Unlike today. Romance films have totally bombed from what they used to be, which is why I really really enjoy this one. It's so different. Copies have been made, and similar movies produced, but not like this one.

That said, I think you should find someone to watch it with, and I will too. I finally found a copy at Best Buy the other day! Everywhere else Ive looked didn't have it, but I finally got it yesterday. So i'm happy. Waiting to watch it though. It's sooo good. And it'll be worth the wait. ;-)

No comments: