Monday, March 26, 2007

One more update:

I decided to re-do my room. It kind of started with the mural, but now I want everything to go with it. My dresser is ancient. I want a new one entirely. I'm getting a new bed - hopefully a bigger one. Maybe i'll get one with the drawers underneath to save space. And then I want to re-paint the other walls to go with the mural. Purple and flowery doesn't exactly match punk-rock ataris wall. haha

I want to re-do the interior of my closet. Maybe find another place for my cds. They aren't all fitting on the shelf in the closet... who knows what's happening in there. haha

I've always wanted hardwood floors... my dad says that isn't happening.

I def need a bookshelf.

I guess as I come up with more ideas i'll put them into effect... for now it's basically an unstructured mess in progress. :-P

As soon as I finish (if I ever do) I will take pictures and post them here.

Until then, wish me luck in my endeavours.

:-D

Have a nice day.

No comments: