Friday, March 2, 2007

Iiiiiiiit's Fridayyyyyy!!!!!!

Oh what a glorious feeling. School lets out, you walk outside, the cool breeze goes past your ears and whispers, "Freedom!" over and over again in your ears.

I do work tonight, so that isn't the greatest way to spend a Friday evening, but it only builds up the anticipation that I'm feeling for tomorrow night: that being the ATARIS CONCERT IN DC!!! WOOO!!! Wow am I excited about that.

The day after that Im going to a Newsboys concert. They're an Australlian christian rock band, and normally I'm not into that type of thing. I'm a Christian, but it's not really my scene in music. Anyway, this band is pretty good, and I'm looking forward to that one as well. But you can guarantee I won't be screaming at that one nearly as loud as I will be when I see THE ATARIS IN DC!!!!! WOOOO!!!!! haha can't get enough of them.

Hope you all have a good weekend! Mine's gonna be amazing. :-)

No comments: