Monday, March 26, 2007

Random Updates

*Bryan's dinner was delicious - he made pork, asparagus, sweet potatoes, and spiced cinnamon apple slices. It was amazing. Dessert was strawberry cheesecake

*I dont know where I'd be without my friends. You know who you are.

*I wrote and recorded a new song. It's pretty cool. Ask about it.

*The "I" on my keyboard keeps getting stuck. It's bothersome

*I'm basically failing statistics

*I found out how fireworks work

*I looked up the meaning to imaginary numbers. I still say they're a load of crap.

*School is stupid when you have stupid teachers. ((cough cough)) ENGLISH!!! ((cough cough))

*I've been buying cds left and right now that I found my list, and re-did it. :-P I need to chill out.

*I might get fired soon, but I'm not sure yet. Although, I'm not so sure I'd have a problem with that. ;-)

*Summer vacation is fast approaching.

*Seeing Hot Rod Circuit May 3rd. Excitement to the 10th power.

*I'm pretty comfortable with everything right now. It's a happy thing. :-)

*I don't care about money.

*I don't want to be "old" old. The idea is pretty weird.

*Oldies music rocks my world.

*My cat is a bum who takes over my pillow in the middle of the night. >:-(

*I love cheesecake. But not strawberries.

*I need to get with my band and record soon!!! (i.e. The End All - it's just me and Adam. :-P)

*Text messages make my day.

*Sleeping is good. I've taken a nap about every day this week and last week. I feel so refreshed.

*Good weather makes for good days.

*Rainy days are nice (in spring)

*Making out in the rain sounds even nicer. lol - Doesn't everyone have some kind of fantasy about that?

*I want to go to the ocean.

*Life is good. Give me a call

No comments: