Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Girls can be so selfish sometimes....

Let me clarify.

You always see people making lists of all the things that "guys should do" to make a girl happy. Where's the guys list though? I bet if any guy ever made one, a girl would say, "oh that's just rediculous" and tear it up. Not really like that. But you never see it from their side. You know?

I just see a ton of bulletins and stuff on myspace and blogs that say they want their guy to "hold them, kiss them, tell them all the stuff they want to hear, be considerate, do this, do that..." Sounds pretty bossy to me, dont you think? They'll hold you when they want to. Why not hold them for a change?

Sometimes I find myself waiting for this kind of thing to happen, but only because I'm shy. I don't want a negative reaction. When I think I'm getting one, I back off. I'm really self-conscious, so if I think something is a bad idea, or I think it would be too bold of me, I won't do it. Even if in my mind it's like, "oh come on, this won't get a negative reaction." I'm so weird. lol

Ever see the Village? I'm like the guy on there who won't touch the woman he likes because he likes her. I don't know what it's about, but I'm like that. It's what says I like a person if I'm scared to touch them. However, that doesn't mean that I don't want to. At all.

But the thing I'm getting at is that girls need to be a little more considerate of what guys like instead of stressing upon them all the things they want their guys to do for them. Like what if they want you to give them flowers and candy? lol Maybe not, but just a consideration. I think occasionally the girl should pay for the movie. The girl should put her arm around the guys shoulder. I'm being a hypocrite, because I shy away from doing this kind of thing too... But I'm just saying. Maybe girls should stop being so selfish about "their needs" and look at things in a different light. So you want him to make the first move, huh? Well what if you did for a change? I can't make first moves...it's something I think is definitely a guys job. That's what I get for watching so many romance movies when I was younger I guess... lol

I think all this is why I love this movie:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The girl makes the first move. Technically she doesn't though....you gotta watch the movie. :-P

Yeah...that's about it. Have a nice day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it works both ways,

Both men AND women can be selfish once they are in a long term relationship.

From my personal experience, I think once you have lived and in a stable relationship for a long time, you start to forget or see passed the good qualities in the person, you forget that first gesture he/she did to get you to fall for them. The love isn't as passionate anymore. So couples begin to only see their own ways.


For me, I was end of the spetrum. My ex was a very selfish guy. I've always put him before my own needs and when we have sthese small arguments I've always forgiven him, but it got to the point where I couldn't take it after he cheated on me. So i dumped him.

There are alot of selfish guys AND girls in the world. I just hope those who are genuinly loving people would get the heck out of relationships/friendships involved with selfish girls and guys.

In any type of relationship, we need to realize that its based on LOVE, FORGIVENESS AND RESPECT and NOT selfishness.