Sunday, March 18, 2007

Ewww Gay

So on my way home from work tonight, I was driving down the road. Totally obeying the speed limit. The light turns yellow so I speed up to get out of the intersection, when all of a sudden, this idiot driver in front of me just beyond the light decides they don't know whether they're turning left, or right at this next light and instead of figuring it out while they were driving onward, they stopped dead in the middle of the road!

I slam on the breaks and barely avoid contact with this jerks car and they finally put on a blinker, and start up again to turn right.

Having to slam the breaks to hard, I ended up getting a charlie horse in my right calf muscle, which hurt like hell the entire way home... and I got a cramp in my other foot from the stress of the scene.

Idiot drivers bug the hell out of me. So do charlie horses.

I'm not having fun right now... Advil time.

No comments: