Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Goals before I die

I've had this in a few other locations prior to this one, but it never hurts for me to refresh my memory. Plus it kind of puts me into perspective. I added and changed a few also. I omitted all the ones that I'd rather keep to myself. lol Maybe you'll find out what those are, and maybe you can just imagine what they are. Here we go:

1. See Jimmy Eat World in concert
2. See John Mayer in concert
3. See Say Anything in concert
4. Learn how to ski
5. Go to Europe
6. Eat french fries and french dressing and french toast in one sitting in France
7. Go to the top of the Eiffel Tower.
8. Design a purse that starts a craze and make millions
9. Have someone write a song about me. Good or bad. Id be flattered. I would prefer something good though...
10. Make a CD. Atleast finish one.
11. Perform in front of over 1000 people
12. Ride on a motorcycle. However long or short the ride. I've never been on one.
13. Kiss someone at the top of a ferris wheel
14. Make out in the rain
15. Stand at that one place in the US where you're in like 4 states at the same time.
16. See the sun rise in DE and set in CA (that'll be hard, but I want to do it)
17. Write a book or short story
18. Have one of my works published, or put in an exhibit or something.
19. Fall in love.
20. Buy a house
21. Drive a convertible
22. Be successful - whatever that comes to mean
23. Own a business (small scale)
24. Find out how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop
25. Figure out the trick to the rubix cube.
26. Drive somewhere without any destination
27. Hear something I've written on the radio. Even if its not me singing it.
28. Read all the books on my list of books to read
29. Buy all the CDs on my list of CDs to buy (impossible unless money was no object)
30. Learn how to play the guitar - I keep giving up :-P
31. Go to the beach in the middle of the night just to see the sunrise. I've never been able to just go do that. Maybe when I don't live here anymore. lol
32. Inspire someone
33. Eat sushi
34. Get a tatoo
35. Design/make my wedding dress
36. Get married :-P
37. Witness a miracle
38. Figure out how CDs and records work
39. Sleep on the beach
40. See Pluto in a telescope
41. Road trip
42. Meet a perfect stranger
43. Be a waitress somewhere (wouldn't matter how long or where, I've just always wanted to have that job for some reason)
44. Be perfectly happy with myself
45. Crowd surf
46. Win the lottery
47. Go to Vegas
48. Go to CA
49. Visit that really big mall in Canada
50. Go sky diving

I'll add more or remove ones I do as I think of them/accomplish them. But that'll be all for now.

No comments: