Sunday, April 1, 2007

New job? Possibly...

So I've recently been debating on whether or not I want to start looking for a new job. For the life of me I couldn't think of somewhere else to work. Well, I could... but none that I thought would really be worth my experience. Then it hit me.

Petsmart.

I love animals!

So we'll see. I thought that sounded like fun. Handling puppies and kittens all day? What wouldn't be fantastic about that job? lol

Anyway, like I said, we'll see. I need to find out a lot more about the job details and pay and everything. I had a friend who worked there about 2 years ago, and she said it was so fun and the pay was decent. I don't know yet though. My job right now seems so steady. I have good hours, and GREAT pay. I'm just wondering what else is out there.

I think I need to build up my resume a bit more than working over a year at an underwear store - even if I am a manager. :-P

We'll see.

No comments: