Thursday, April 19, 2007

Beat

I've been so tired lately. I had a phone conversation today and all I could say was "huh?" "yeah" and "what?" I don't know... I almost felt like a stoner or something. Yeah, because I know how that feels, right? But no seriously. I've been so out of it. I blame it on the stress level. I'm thinking too much, and trying to fit everything in when I should just be relaxing. Who can relax when your final grade is at stake for one single test that'll define about half of it? I don't know why teachers do that. They set you up for a heart attack. Or a stroke. Either one, I'll probably get. Maybe i'll get both.

I'm so BEAT!!! I've been going to bed early like every single night. It's rediculous. I still wake up tired, take 2 hour naps, and go to bed early again. Craziness.

I need it to be summer...

No comments: