Tuesday, April 3, 2007

More Updates

Here are a few random updates in the way my life is going right now...because it's hard to keep up with me for anything.

*I'm bringing my grades up! Yay! Might get that 3.0 I needed to keep one of the scholarships I have - requires atleast a 3.0, and im at a 2.8 right now. That's the worst I've done in my entire life. Makes me feel awful. But it's not as big a deal to me as it should be I guess... Refer to "The World Revolves Around Money" for that topic.

*I started recording again, and it's going pretty well. Atleast for my level of understanding and being able to record. Especially with drums. Haha

*Easter Break starts on Thursday. Technically after my last class tomorrow though. So that's exciting.

*I'll be spending my entire break working. Except for Saturday and Sunday. I'm off those two days. Considering a beach trip, but I doubt I'll be able to. Too much prep stuff for Easter Sunday.

*Seeing all my relatives and family I hardly ever see on Sunday, and going to the Easter Musical on Sunday night.

*Concert coming up in May! Hot Rod Circuit! Woo!

*I can't remember whether or not my Statistics class is cancelled tomorrow or not... I guess I should find that out.

*Working on a really big research paper that my English grade depends on basically. I hope I do well on it. Parents are hounding me about my grades. They're just concerned, but it makes me paranoid, and nervous.

*My English professor is really really lame. Before we turned in our first assignment, she told us we'd be able to re-write it. After a conference with her the other day, she told me that I'd only be able to raise my C- (my grade on the paper) to a B+. Not bad, but it made me think there was no way possible that I could achieve an "A" status in her eyes. How gay is that? It's like she was setting me up for disappointment. So I thought that was pretty stupid. If I'm able to re-write it, there should be some point to where it's "A" quality. Am I right? Wouldn't that make her grading off? I don't know... I think the whole thing is just gay.

*I don't see enough of my friends. I should start calling people. :-P

*I often wonder how the world would change if one color was missing. What if green just wasn't there? What if it stopped being a color?

*I still don't want to ever be really really old.

*Nutter Butters are officially my favorite cookie.

*Still looking for options for a new job. Suggestions?

*Posted a new song on my website - www.myspace.com/abbyfisher

*The old cat is dying. We think. :-/

*I can't wait to move out. And graduate.

*I get frustrated when my voice doesn't sound the way I want it to. I don't have a forceful voice and it makes me angry sometimes... In the middle of a recording, I just got annoyed and threw the mic on the floor. It's a computer mic, don't worry. lol

*Still looking for a new car.

*Got my tax refund today. It was about $400.00. That was cool.

*I need to buy more CDs - the list has become a book, and it makes me anxious. haha

*I love text messages

*That's all for now.

No comments: