Friday, April 20, 2007

Oh Em Gee

I've been so annoyed at random people lately. People I don't even know. It's so weird. Usually I'm not so judgemental, but I feel like being picky and skeptical with everyone. Someone kept walking past me today wearing "swishy" pants, and she was wearing squeaky shoes. I hated her for it, basically. lol I don't know... I just felt like giving her this evil look of disgust. But I just turned up my ipod and ignored it. But it wasn't enough for her to just walk by once, she had to just keep passing me. Back and forth.

And that's not all either - there's this girl in my computer class. She sits right next to me, and she keeps on glancing over at my computer screen. It wouldn't bother me so much if she just asked me a question or something, but she just keeps looking over at what I'm doing. What I'm writing. Everything. Drives me crazy.

I'm just acting really paranoid lately. I think it has to do with morning classes. That or I'm just anxious for this semester to just end already.

No comments: