Sunday, April 15, 2007

Text Messages

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'm not quite sure what it is: the annoying, one toned sound alert of them, or the mystery behind the sender of the message, but whatever it is, I love text messages. They just make me excited because it's like, "aww someone paid .05 cents just to send me a message." lol Maybe not like that. But I always find them thoughtful no matter how casual, or rediculous they may be.

What I like most is probably waking up to one on my cell. Generally I wake up to them if I get one really late, because I'm a light sleeper. But other times when I'm just dead, I won't wake up. So I like waking up to that "1 New Msg" screen on my cell phone. Something about them always just brightens my day.

Feel like brightening someone elses day? Send them a text message. Random or stupid. Just do it. I send people silly random texts all the time because I think lots of people probably think the way that I do about them.

Not a big deal, really, but they do make me smile. :-)

No comments: