Sunday, April 29, 2007

Never Wait Until the Last Possible Minute...

...to write a 20 page research project.

Okay it's not 20 pages. But it sure as hell feels like that's what it's gonna be. But anyway...

I've barely had any time to breathe this week, let alone sit down and do research on a novel that I have to interpret and analyze. Did I mention that i haven't even fully read the novel??? Yeah...that'll be a setback. I should finish this week.

There's a draft workshop tomorrow, and I'm basically dreading it because I know that no matter what feedback I get on it, it'll probably pretty much stay in the condition that it is right now. Although, my final grade in the class is heavily dependent on the grade I get on this paper, so I might reconsider that aspect.

I'm running on a 12oz bottle of coke in my hand, and a bowl of quaker oats cereal in front of me to get through all this. The coke was a bad idea. I'm now totally wired and probably won't be getting any sleep tonight at all.

Did I also mention I have a test in Statistics tomorrow and it's now 1:00 in the morning? Yeah...I'm not doing so hot tonight, am I?

I better finish this... don't want to be up too late. Or should I say early... :-/

Gosh I'm so beat...

Research paper anyone???

No comments: