Saturday, May 5, 2007

Cinco de Mayo

So I know you're all DYING to find out what I did this weekend.

On Thursday night I went to a Hot Rod Circuit concert downtown. It was really really good. I didn't get any pictures, unfortunately, because I couldn't find my camera charger, and my battery was already dead. Boo. Either way, it was a good time.

I went and spent the rest of my weekend in PA with my sister and my parents. It was all right. We went to the Gaither's contert up there by Penn State. The thing that wasn't all right was that the concert was over 4 hours long, and it was all a bunch of old people. I have video footage and pictures to prove it. Anyone who was my or Hannah's age was mentally handicapped, and anyone younger was probably forced to go. Haha. I think I saw this one little boy start crying come to think of it.

But no, overall it was a good time. There were a lot of funny parts to the concert that made it a little more worth my while, but it definitely wasn't what I'd call "my scene." Let alone anyne under the age of 25. I made a slideshow for my mom on a DVD and one of the pictures is of the crowd and the caption says, "Bingo anyone?" - that made her laugh.

After the concert, we drove to the hotel. It was about 12:30am. I was pretty beat, so I went right to bed. We got up the next morning, went out to breakfast, and then went to Lewisburg to do some shopping. Surprisingly enough, I didn't spend a dime. The entire weekend. So, I'll have to blow it all this week. Maybe this weekend. Who knows.

All in all, it was an eventful weekend. Not the greatest, but atleast I didn't spend the whole thing at home, bored. But even if I did, I'm sure I wouldn't spend it at home. Id find somewhere to go.

Speaking of which, I'm gonna get out of here. When you wake up, this town's gonna be red. Maybe blue. I can't decide. Have a nice evening. :-)

No comments: