Friday, May 11, 2007

Feeling Strangely Fine

Okay so the sickness is wearing, im 200% better than I was 4 days ago, and I'm soooo happy that this semester is finally over! Woo!!! Well, I do have a May class, and that starts up this week... bummer... but other than that, things are really looking up right now. I'm hanging out with people more often, seeing more of everyone, and getting out there and just having fun. It's really great.

In July I'm going on a road trip with my best friend Adam, and my sister Hannah. That is totally going to be amazing. I'm going to knock off so many things from my list of things to do before I die, so I might just die in the process. haha no, not really. But I'm really excited about it. We might even tour along the way or something, and hand out demos, or just try to find small scale venues to play at. The end destination is going to be San Diego. It'll be a little hard to accomplish all this in only 10 days, but I'm pretty sure we can make it all work out. ;-)

Work is looking up too. I'm the last key carrier in the store right now, so basically everyone's being really nice to me because they want to keep me there. lol I'm totally gonna take this for all it's worth too. I won't let them pull me into anything I don't want to do. But it's awesome because they're all like kissing my feet now. haha not that much. But there's a definite shift in perception these days around the store. I feel like they all respect me now, and they don't give me any of the crap I used to go through there. Not that it was really that big a deal, but stuff used to just piss me off about all that because sometimes they can all just be so hypocritical. It's definitely nice to be appreciated there though. I came in sick the one day, and I couldn't talk. They sent me home and asked me to take the rest of the week to myself and just come in early on Friday to make up for it. How awesome is that? lol

Other than that, I'm looking forward to vacations, and going out on the weekends, and all this planning that's already in progress. I'm psyched! There will be tons of photos. Which reminds me, I'm getting more and more into photography too. Just like setting up shots, and taking really good ones. I'll be taking a photography course next semester. That makes me happy too.

Give me a call. You're sure to catch me in a good mood. :-)

No comments: