Tuesday, May 8, 2007

It's gonna be a good day...I hope.

Today I'm going on a venture to find a new job. Or atleast get applications or something. I didn't really want to go by myself, but nobody's home, and I don't know who isn't busy. I don't like bugging people either. It's weird. I love it when people call me, but whenever I want to do something with someone else, I can't bring myself to just call them. lol Maybe I should stop that. It's silly.

Anyway...

I don't know exactly where I'm going yet, or where I want to go. I have a few ideas, but nothing imparticular. I'm basically up for anything at this point.

The offset in all of this is that right now my throat is really sore, so it'll be hard for me to talk. That might not look so good when I'm asking for applications, but whatever. Wish me luck! I really want a new job.

I'm also going to the apple store in annapolis to figure out how to get more memory for this stupid computer. It keeps crashing on me, and that no es bueno.

So that'll be my day. I'm a little excited, a little nervous. I don't know why I make a big deal out of getting applications and make myself worry over it. lol What are they gonna say? No? lol

No comments: