Sunday, May 13, 2007

A Bad Day Getting Worse

This has really been a day for emotional meltdowns. And letdowns for that matter. I had this huge presentation all set up for the Mother's Day service in church this morning. I even had a backup disk in case the first one didn't work. What I didn't plan on happening was the sound totally kirking out and not working at all.

I was thoroughly disgusted at the whole issue. I know there was no way it was anyone's fault, but I was pretty upset the entire time. I literally cried probably the whole service over it. It wasn't enough that I had spent so much time on it, but that it was specifically for Mother's Day. It would've been the perfect touch, you know?

Anyway...I'm bummed about the whole thing. They're showing it next week, but it won't be the same. What can ya do?

No comments: