Saturday, May 5, 2007

I need to stop being good at things...

I recently got into video and filming. I never thought I'd like the field at all, but I've been putting together compilations of videos for my family, filming some myself, and editing the media within all of them to make pretty well thought out presentations. (If I do say so myself)

But any time I get myself into a new field or hobby, I get myself all the more confused. Because that makes me wonder, still, and again, what in the world am I going to do for a career? I can't just do everything I'm good at. There's not a major for that. lol

In any case, I really need to stop finding more things to occupy time with, and start honing in on one specific thing to work on. If I don't, I'll be the one trying to sign up for "The Renaissance Man/Woman" major with a minor in "Everything Else."

No comments: