Friday, April 6, 2007

I don't see enough of...

my friends.

This is getting old! I spend way too much time cooped up inside my own house, in my room, on my computer. Hence all the blog entries, and excessive time spent on myspace and downloading songs. :-P

I work too much too...well, not really. It's all right. Works getting better actually. We have a lot of incentives coming up - if we make sales for this week, which we are by like $5,000, then we all get $50.00 cash! which is awesome. Because I never have cash.

But that's beside the point. I'm going to have to start actually calling people. I'm generally not one to call my friends... which thinking about it now, I don't understand why I don't. Because I love it when other people call me, so why wouldn't they want me to ever call them? lol But yeah...I would always assume, "well if they're available, they'll call me." But what if they're all thinking the same thing?

I'll try to initiate more. I'm getting better at it. But I get so darn bored!!! It's nutty. I miss my friends. :-(

Call me. Or tell me to call you! haha

No comments: