Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Another Peeve

There are those people, everyone knows them, who LOVE the sound of their own voice. These people annoy me to no end. It's probably one of the most annoying things to me when people just talk to pleasure themselves. I was talking to this guy the other day, and all he did was talk about himself. I'm usually the kind of person who enjoys listening more than talking, but in this case I was pretty disgusted. He had this "high and mighty" tone too, where everything he said was an absolute truth or something. I like to listen to people, but not when they're extremely cocky or full of themselves. Any time I tried to have any input on the conversation, he overshadowed it with all these self-glorifying comments about himself. Drove me nuts.

So there's another peeve of mine. I like listening to intellect, but not cockyness. That's a total turn off. I don't talk to him much anymore. haha

No comments: