Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Welcome the Night

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Yesterday one of my favorite band's albums came out: Welcome the Night. It's the newest release from the band The Ataris. Having been to one of their concerts, I would have to say that they are definitely one of the greatest bands I've ever listened to, or seen.

The album actually leaked onto the internet a few months before it came out. Needless to say, I had the album before It was released. The first version that I owned was in a different order, and it was missing two of the songs that are now on the record. But that took nothing from the actual quality of the album itself. Wasn't flawless, but it was nearing perfection with every listen.

I strongly recommend that you buy this album. It's pretty amazing.

Currently, I'm painting a mural in my room which consists of all of the album artwork from their previous and current albums. It's pretty amazing. I'll have to post some pictures of it one of these days.

until then...

Welcome the Night

No comments: