Tuesday, February 27, 2007

One of my biggest peeves

I think one of the most annoying things to me besides messing up grammar, spelling, and punctuation, is when someone walks right behind you. They aren't following you, and they probably don't know that it annoys the hell out of me, but there's just something about when I'm by myself, or just walking, that when someone is walking behind me, and I can hear them, it's really disturbing. They don't have to be really close to bother me, but noticably behind me. This might be the weirdest peeve ever, but it makes me either walk faster so that I don't notice, or I'm just tempted to turn around, shove them to the ground and scream obscenities at them and run off.

That's one of my biggest peeves for some reason. I don't know if it's because it makes me feel clostrophobic, or if it just makes me feel like i'm being followed, but it bugs me to no end.

Don't walk too close behind me. I might just kick your ass.

Beside me is fine. In front is ok too. Have a nice day.

No comments: