Thursday, May 1, 2008

Who do I want to win American Idol?

For a while I was rooting for the David Archuleta craze. He's young, cute, and a phenomenal singer. However, his demographic is definitely the teeny-boppers who want that up-beat pop style with a cute face attached to it. Then David Cook stuck in my head. He's hot, he's a good singer, and he's got the style I fall in love with at the first chord.

Photobucket

Photobucket

That said, I think both artists have their given place and time. It's a matter of which place and time you are, or like. So I'm sticking with my guns and voting for David Cook to win the show. And if not, we have some great new artists on the rise either way.

I must say this season has been talent-packed, and I think the top 10 could all get solo careers out of the show. (Lucky...)

Sing on David Archuleta, we all know you'll be the next John Mayer either way.

I could be wrong though - Archuleta might have a big enough fan base to win the show, but David Cook has my heart. <3

No comments: