Monday, May 5, 2008

AC Moore is moving??

Photobucket

The AC Moore that I work at is relocating this June, and it's projected to open on the 12th, I think. In any case, it's got a lot of people grumbling about "driving so much further" to get there. I'm not complaining though. It's gonna be half the trip for me now. What was once a 10 minute commute to work, just became 5! Woo!

Very exciting - especially with gas prices so high these days.

In case you were wondering, my job there is floral designer. It's a lot of fun. I enjoy it a lot. A talent I didn't know I had in me. ha. And it's the busy season - weddings galore. Doing all this work is really worth it to me though - I've learned a lot, and it just means I'm gonna have one heck of a spectacular wedding. Haha (not that I'm in any hurry to do so. I'm just sayin it's gonna be very pretty. ha)

No comments: