Friday, May 2, 2008

Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana

Photobucket

Uh oh, another Disney phenomenon has been caught in the Hollywood scandals list as Miley Cyrus posts nude pics of herself (or someone else posted them). Either way, she's getting beef from the Disney corporation. I heard they won't take her back for it, and honestly, I don't blame them. Why risk tainting your name? Although arguably, their mission statement is to "make people happy" and that might've made a quite different (and somewhat cradle robberish) crowd very happy. haha Didn't make me happy, but I like to see things on more than one side. (that's what she said)

In any case, is this going to be the downfall for all Disney artists? I don't know when this became the "in" thing to do, but I should think people have more decency than that. Or I like to think they do.

Oh well... guess it's time to bid farewell to the pop-stars moment in the limelight. I wasn't a fan either way. She has a weird look to her. "Pretty"? Sure, in a 10-year-old kind of way. She has a bit of a speech impediment that bothers me. I'm somewhat envious that someone could become so big from such a small show, but I guess that's Hollywood/stardom for you. Her music is less than typical, style is overplayed, voice is "eh", and her mannerisms speak nothing short of "I get what I want." Maybe a nice kid, but do "nice kids" pose naked? Nah... Only attention crazed stars do.

But that's just my take on it.

No comments: