Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Story So Far...

I'm down to my last final tomorrow morning and couldn't be happier to say that! I'm getting close to, if not, straight A's. Cedarville was definitely one of the best choices I ever made with my life.

I'm not sure where it's all going to take me, but I can trust that in the hands of a loving God to guide me through. I also couldn't be more blessed with all the friends I've made and my family back home.

((sigh))

It's going to be sad to see people go, but it'll all be give and take from here on out.

I'm auditioning for an Interruption next semester, which is a live performance venue at "The Hive" on campus. That'll be in January. Very exciting, and nerve wracking.

I'm coming home for Christmas break on Saturday, so that won't come soon enough.

Other than that, things are floating in the air and other things are stuck to the ground but it's my job to see how it all comes together. It's already so beautiful though. :-)

No comments: