Friday, August 31, 2007

Another Update

So I'm going to be performing the music special at my church on September 23rd. I'm feeling a little anxious about it. Number one, because I don't know what to do, and number 2, because I doubt that Adam will sing with me... I was hoping to make it more of a duet than a solo because I freak myself out if I have to do anything on a stage, or anywhere for that matter, by myself. If you have any suggestions please let me know. I may end up writing something, but I don't know if i'll have the time for a project like that... In any case, I'm a little nervous. Three whole weeks before I even do it.

Also, apparently my left hand is allergic to silver. Maybe just this one finger. It keeps on getting irritated any time I wear my silver ring on my middle finger and I don't know why... my other hand is chill with silver. So whatever...

No comments: